Welcome to Two Rivers, the pride of Northeastern Wisconsin. We offer a host of fine restaurants, hotels and other amenities to help make your visit amazing. Come find the best hospitality Wisconsin has to offer.
Explore Two Rivers and learn more about what is happening in our town. We're excited to have you visit.
BARS & FOOD
- Cool City Brewing Company Shareables & Sandwiches
- Lighthouse Inn Overlooking Lake Michigan
- Kurtzs' Pub and Deli A meter of beer anyone?
- Casa Mexico A festive place for a delicious meal
- Washington House Home of the ice cream sundae!
- Red Bank Coffeehouse Serving fine coffee and drinks
- Waverly Inn Pub and Pizzeria
- Fatso's Sub and Pizza Shop
- Jerry's Bakery
- Lonz's Tannery Club
LODGING & CAMPING
- Lighthouse Inn
- Red Forest Bed and Breakfast
- Village Inn on the Lake
- Still Bend - Frank Lloyd Wright House
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Manitowoc
- Point Beach State Forest
- Historic Washington House Two Rivers. Old-time ice cream parlor and museum. Free.
- Two Rivers Historic Farm Museum Two Rivers. Display of farming equipment fifty years and older. Free.
- Rogers Street Fishing Village and Museum Two Rivers. Museum celebrating 175+ years of fishing heritage
- Wisconsin Maritime Museum Manitowoc. The largest maritime museum on the Great Lakes
- Rahr West Art Museum Manitowoc. Galleries feature changing exhibitions and a collection of American Art