Thank you for your support whether it be financial, supplies, tools or storage. All of these items enable us to teach more classes, show exhibitions and run workshops.
If you are able to help promote our mission of being a working museum that is dedicated to wood type preservation, study, production and printing, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you choose to donate any of the following items, please mail them to the museum at 1816 10th Street, Two Rivers, WI, 54241. Thank you for your support!
Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum Wish List
- Hamilton type cabinets and cases
- Folding chairs
- Folding tables
- Strong tables for workshop areas (Thank you, the tables are awesome!)
- Stools and chairs for workshop areas
- Art supplies
- Cleaning supplies
- Archival supplies and storage for everything from wood type to paper archives
- Track lighting
- Funds or donation of time and materials to frame some of our posters for exhibition
- Hamilton memorabilia
- Metal type
- Drying racks
- Ink knives (Thank you, the ink knives have been great for use in our workshops!)
- Teflon bone folders
- Bookmaking supplies
- Hamilton publications and products (from newspaper to promotional items)
We sincerely thank the donors who have contributed several items from our Wish List! Your support is simply amazing and truly appreciated.