Fondly Known as "Trivers"
Welcome to Two Rivers, the pride of Northeastern Wisconsin. We offer a host of fine restaurants, hotels and other amenities to help make your visit amazing. Come find the best hospitality Wisconsin has to offer.
Bars & Food
- Lighthouse Inn Overlooking Lake Michigan
- Kurtzs' Pub and Deli A meter of beer anyone?
- Washington House Home of the ice cream sundae!
- Red Bank Coffeehouse Serving fine Collectivo Coffee
- Waverly Inn Pub and Pizzeria
- Fatso's Sub and Pizza Shop
- M&M's Restaurant
- Jerry's Bakery
- Luigi's Italian Restaurant
- Machut's Supper Club
- Lonz's Tannery Club
Lodging & Camping
- Light House Inn
- Red Forest Bed and Breakfast
- Village Inn on the Lake
- The Schwartz House
- Point Beach State Forest
- Historic Washington House Two Rivers. Old-time ice cream parlor and museum. Free.
- Two Rivers Historic Farm Museum Two Rivers. Display of farming equipment fifty years and older. Free.
- Rogers Street Fishing Village and Museum Two Rivers. Museum celebrating 175+ years of fishing heritage
- Wisconsin Maritime Museum Manitowoc. The largest maritime museum on the Great Lakes
- Rahr West Art Museum Manitowoc. Galleries feature changing exhibitions and a collection of American Art